Warm hospitality, enthusiastic service, unique fresh cuisine.
Longtime Asheville standard Celine and Company Catering presents a unique “pop up” restaurant experience in the heart of downtown Asheville. Lush greenery, original brick walls and high tin ceilings add to the vintage charm of this expansive space in the historic Broadway Arts Building.
Enjoy safe distanced dining alongside masterfully prepared local cuisine, served with true Southern hospitality. Classic culinary training and decades of experience allow Chef Austin and his culinary team to create weekly menus inspired by comfort food favorites and the bounty of seasonal local produce and artisan staples.
The Hideaway “On Broadway”
– 49 Broadway Street, Asheville 28801 –
will open Thursday June 25.
We will be serving dine-in dinner Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 4:30pm-9:30pm.
COVID Safety Measures
In order to protect our community, we are following all Buncombe County COVID protocols.
- Every guest must wear a face covering to dine with us.
- Face covering must be worn when speaking to staff and any time you are not seated at your table.
- No more than 6 guests per table, 10 if you are from one household.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last month, please come back in 14 days.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Cleaning and sanitizing the space regularly.
- Limiting occupancy and maintaining social distancing.
- Ensuring sick employees stay home.
- Providing hand sanitizers and masks.
for July 9, 10 and 11th 2020
To make a reservation please use the email request form below or call: 828-254-9902